Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where am I?

I am currently "in between". I am in between New York and Paris. A week ago, I was preparing for my big move to Paris to be with my man and get lost while I figure out what I am doing with my life. A week ago I was still bartending at a great bar in Soho. A week ago I was celebrating my move with a going away show with my band. A week ago I had my own apartment. But things can become unraveled rather quickly. I had some drama in love land and decided to postpone. No my boy-friend didn't cheat! Though A common occurrence amongst "city men". (I'll reflect on that later) So I postponed. NOW, I am unemployed and crashing on a friends couch until I figure out when I am leaving. I am in limbo. Idol time....not my thing. I like being busy. I do better with my plate full. That's why I love living in the city! Now I am in indefinite limbo. It's a strangely scary and thrilling feeling. But if I stay in this place too long, I'm liable to lose my mind! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment